Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Will is Six Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that the little man has been here six weeks. We can't remember life without him, although we do recall what actual sleep was like before. But we know we'll be able to sleep longer soon - although probably not as soundly for the next 18 years.

We went to the doctor last week and Will weighs 8lbs 2 ounces. He is growing quickly and the doctors are very happy with his progress. They actually seem to be amazed at how fast he is gaining - so he may be a bit of a piglet. But that is okay - we want to fatten him up!

I've been a little delinquent on updating pictures, so I am including pictures from week 3 thru week 6.

Will at 3 weeks

Sitting on the couch watching TV
Napping after he busted out of the swaddle. He loves those arms up!


Abby and Murray - had to give them some love. They are being very good dogs, although I think they are missing all the attention.

Will and Uncle Josh. Will can't wait for Josh to teach him to play golf!

Will and Aunt Carrie. Look at him checking her out!

Will at 4 weeks! Thanks for the cute outfit Kristin.


Will at One month old! He looks like he's tired of these hippo picks. I promised to only do them once a month from now on!

Will napping during Thanksgiving Dinner. Proof that this is what turkey does to all!

Will with Grandma and Grandpa Jones on Thanksgiving day.

Our family on Thanksgiving

Dad and Will preparing for the t.u. game. Chris had to give him the history on the t.u. rivalry. I think Will brought the Aggies good luck this year!

I call this proof that I am here also! I always seems to be behind the camera. This was taken after the Aggies beat t.u.!!!!

And one more football pic for the day - Gig'em Aggies!

Grandma and Will by the Christmas tree after a shopping trip to North Park. They talk to each other a lot!

Will and Mom after shopping for several hours! He will likely be a professional shopper since he hangs out with me all the time!

We hope you are enjoying the holiday season so far! We are loving it. Will loves to look at all lights - so the tree is a big hit. As always, more pictures to come!

Happy Hanukkah to all who are celebrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Its Tanna...WIll is SO cute! I just smiled so much as I looked at all these pictures:) I am so happy for you!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs