Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chelsea


My family lost a very special member this week, my parents beagle Chelsea. She was 11 years old. I remember the day my parents got her. I was a junior in college and mom called me and said they had a new puppy. The first time I met her she was super tiny and all she wanted to do was run around and play. Well, that is really all she ever wanted to do was play or find someone to rub her or give you kisses or sleep on the couch. Those are the things that filled her days and made her happy. Chelsea had many nick names - Big Mama and Big C were the two that seemed to stick. We miss you Chelsea and love you very much. We'll always remember the love, the kisses, the running up and down the hall chasing the ball, and the many, many scratches you got over the years! We love you!

Courtney, Chris, Will, Abby & Murray

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She sure loved Chris!! She was a great dog and I miss her so much. Thanks sis for remembering her...

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs