Saturday, April 19, 2008

1st Half-Birthday!

Will is 6 months old! Where does the time go? And what did I do before he was here? I really can't recall. We've had a pretty exciting month. I went back to work a couple weeks ago. That has been the biggest change this month (for me at least!). I am working part time and go into the office 2 days a week. Chris's mom has graciously agreed to watch Will on those two days and Will is loving his time with Grandma Halpin. Will is eating lots of cereal these days and is ready for baby food. We will start it soon - I hear the diapers will only get better with fruit and veggies! :)

We went to our 6 month check-up today. Will now weighs 16lbs, 6 oz. and is 27 1/4 inches long. That means he has tripled his birth weight, which the doctor says is great. He is in the 40th% for weight now and the 70th% for height- so he is continuing to play catch up from being a month early. He is sleeping great at night (which we know is such a blessing). He continues to not really like nap time.

Here are some pictures of our big boy. He is truly the best thing we've ever done and it is so fun watching him grow. He is interacting with everyone so much these days and is mesmerized by his hands and feet. He could stare at them all day, I think!

"No photo's please. Can't you see I'm trying to eat!"

Mr. Blue Eyes (ignore the drool). The doctor seems to think they are going to "stick". Surprising since mine are brown and Chris's are hazel.
In deep conversation with the star. They talk a lot. Our little peanut playing on the floor.

Will and Daddy before bedtime. Yes, those are Red Sox pj's (against my better judgement).

Will and Mommy hanging out and talking about how cool those feet really are!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs