Sunday, May 11, 2008

Daddy Daycare

I went out of town last week for work. It was my first trip away from Will and was very hard. It was a lot of fun getting to see everyone from work and they definitely helped make the time pass quickly. Chris took Wednesday off and spent the day with Will. Here is a picture of how daddy daycare works. Check out who is in the bouncy seat on the right...




Yes, the black blob is Abby! I think the dogs are sad I'm back!

post signature

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ahh... Sweet Abigail. She still thinks she is the baby in the family. At least she can get away with that when daddy's home. Tell her Uncle Josh will be home in a few weeks and he will spoil her rotten. I will do the same with Will, but you don't have to tell her that.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs