Thursday, June 5, 2008

7 Months Old!



I have been very delinquent in posting on the blog! Life has been NUTS! We moved a couple weekends ago and are still getting settled in. We rented out our "old" house - which was a task to find renters! We are happy to say we did find one and we think it is going to work out well (cross your fingers!). Will has been very busy! Month seven was a busy one for him - he spent his first night away at Grandma DeeDee's house. We had mothers day! Mommy went out of town for a few days for work - which was tougher on me than on Will! It was a big month. Will is loving his food and gets to try new things every few days. He is quite the eater and is steadily growing! I am just amazed at how alert he is and how much watching the world and soaking it in. Month 8 is proving to be pretty active also, but I'll save that for the next post! Here are pictures of month 7. I'll do my best to catch up and record all the fun events the summer has to offer! We hope you are all doing well!
Chillin' in the swing! Thanks for the cute outfit Aunt Carrie!


Will hanging out with Daddy


Waking up from a nap.

Sitting on the bed all by himself.


Playing at Grandma's house

post signature

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs