The highlights of this past month:
DISNEY!!!
Will made his first flight on an airplane this past month. I had a conference in Orlando, so he tagged along. Dee Dee (my mom) and Will spent the first four days hanging out, going on lots of walks around the lake, and swimming. Chris got there on Thursday and spent the last 4 days doing a lot of the same. We were able to take him to Magic Kingdom. We rode a small world, went through Mickey's house and saw part of the light parade. I think it was more fun for me and Chris than for Will, but he seemed to like it also.
TEETH!
Will has 6 teeth now - 4 of which came in during the past month. He's really been a tough little guy and doesn't seem to complain about them too much. He does chew on everything and tends to drool quite a bit! All to be expected.
A WEEKEND WITHOUT MOM AND DAD!
That is right, Chris and I left Will for a few days this month. Chris had a work meeting in Puerto Rico, so I decided to meet him there and relax a little bit. Will actually had a cold when I left town, and it was really hard to go. He was in very good hands - staying with Dee Dee and Grandpa. He had a great time and Chris and I were able to get a little R&R. We were VERY ready to get home and see him by the end of the trip.
MOVING AROUND
Will is crawling!!! I have to admit, this happened at 10mos and 5 days old - but I am so excited I had to post it! He is so cute to watch as he scoots around the floor. He is still working on it and gets frustrated but he's getting the hang of it. He likes Murray a lot and spent most of today chasing him around. He is also pulling up in his bed and will hold on and try to balance on furniture. We are not sure if we are truly ready to chase him around, but we know it is here!
Here are a few pictures of the past month:
On our way to Orlando!
Before takeoff - Will relaxing in the seat and of course tasting the ticket.
Snoozing on the plane. Will was great during the flights and took naps on the way there and back. He also easily took down 16 oz of formula in 3 hours!
Will with his Mickey Mouse hat that Dee Dee bought him.

Will and Dee Dee by the fountain at our hotel in Orlando.

Magic Kingdom
Chris is explaining consequences to Will early.
Avery loves the camera!
Playtime with friends - Avery and Preston (with Aunt Emily and Aunt Kelli)!
Preston wants to know why I keep flashing the camera at him!
Will after a nap.
This is the first time I walked in and he was standing in his crib!
Will likes Murray's ball better than his toys...
Crawling around the house.
The next contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance"!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures - sorry this month was a bit delayed! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment