It is so hard to believe that Will is 1 year old! Where has the last year gone? Chris and I find ourselves looking at pictures and videos, just amazed at how much he's grown, what a little personality he's developed and how opinionated he is now! He is no longer a baby, he is a little boy. We are so blessed to have Will - he is the best little boy in the world. Our world changed so much a year ago, and I remember in those early days us wondering if we'd make it through the sleepless nights and crying for no reason - but we have! And we are such better people and our lives are blessed because of Will.
We had a small party for WIll's first birthday. We celebrated with our families and a few friends. He had a wonderful time. He received all kinds of new toys and clothes that he loves. We found out that he doesn't really like cake! He actually spit it out. Chris and I put his hands in it and he played with the icing some. I am guessing he must be a chocolate cake kid, because there is NO WAY he could be related to us and not like cake!
Here are a few pictures from Will's party.
Ready for the big day!
Will opening gifts with helpers!
Playing with his William stool from Aunt Carrie.
The cakes!
Getting ready for cake...
Do you really want me to eat this?
Thank goodness they took it away!
Now I'm having fun!
Getting a "bath" in the sink!
It was a very Happy Birthday for our little man! We can't wait to see what the 2nd year has to offer! We love you buddy!



No comments:
Post a Comment