Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trolley Ridin'


We did a fun FREE activity in Dallas today! Will and I headed downtown and rode the trolley with some of our friends - Wendy, Collin and Graham, and JulieAnn, Rett, and Ellie. We had a great time and Will loved riding the "Choo Choo". It was SO hot outside, but we didn't mind too much. We rode the trolley through Uptown and into Downtown Dallas. We then stopped at Potbelly for lunch. I think they thought the circus had come to town - all those kids in the mix with working professionals! We then waited for our trolley for a while (and bribed the boys to be good with candy!) and then rode back to where we parked our cars! The boys LOVED riding the trolley. You could tell because they were completely quiet and would just stare out the window in amazement! Probably the quietest I've seen these three guys together! :) They look so big in these pictures and it is so much fun to watch them grow up together. When we got home Will said, "Mommy, I LOVED riding the trolley with my friends!". So cute!

Here are some pics from our day. Some are mine, some are Wendy's. She also has more on her blog that are so cute!

Boys patiently waiting for the Trolley



I think Collin took this pic!
Momma's waiting for Trolley

Wendy, Graham and Collin ridin' the trolley
JulieAnn and Ellie having fun!

Rett looked out the windows and enjoyed the view the entire time!

Will and I "Choo Chooing" along

Time to go get lunch! Crossing the street - it was busy!
Just the sweetest pic of these three guys
Collin with an after lunch treat...waiting on the trolley to return
The boys were amazed with the mail carrier dropping mail in the door
Will loving his lolly pop!
Riding back to our cars. They are covered in dirt from playing outside by the train stop! They look like they'd been "working on the railroad!"


post signature

1 comment:

Melissa Duffield said...

Aw, looks like so much fun! Also looks like a little bit of Kate would have made it an even better day :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs