Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The RED is back in the kitchen!

No, we didn't save the beautiful formica countertops. We did however, in memory of them, paint our walls RED! Well actually, if you know me at all you know how much I love the color red. After looking at greens and blues, we came back to red and decided to go with it. The doors are on the cabinets and they are starting to put appliances in today. The backsplash should be done later this week. A few other small things and we are done! I must say, I think I hit a wall this week and it just can't get done fast enough. I'm ready to have our entire house back! Here are some updated photos.
















I'll post final pics once it is finished! Keep your fingers crossed for us please - we really want it done this week! :)

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs