The doctor said everything looks really good, he is growing on track (19 weeks tomorrow), weighs approx 10 ounces (so a little less than a Coke) and is about 15 cm long (so about the size of a banana). We were able to see the various parts of his brain, all four chambers of his heart, and most of his toes and fingers. He moved around a good bit and WAS NOT shy when it came time to show us he was definitely a he! Chris was a very proud father at that point!
Here are some pics of the little guy!
Little Boy Halpin sucking his thumb!
Our little alien baby is looking right at you! The dark spots are his eyes. His little nose is in between them!
His foot!
His little baby bottom!
And the money shots! He had his legs crossed and it they said it was going to be hard to see. Then the doctor just pushed on my tummy a few times and he rolled right over on his back and let us see.




3 comments:
Baby Halpin is going to be the luckiest boy ever!! He is going to have the MOST amazing parents, a REALLY cool aunt and uncle, and the BEST brother and sister. I hope is eagerness to show the world that he is isn't a sign of his future behaviors... We might be in trouble then!!
I meant to say "I hope is eagerness to show the world that he is a boy isn't a sign of his future behaviors". Sorry for the typo...
Hey!! I was just looking through old emails and I found one with a link to your blog. Congrats on the new baby boy halpin!!!! He's not even born yet and wants to be a streaker! You are going to have your hands full!
Congrats again!
Post a Comment