Here are a few pics from the BBQ on July 3rd. Happy to say we made it through the night without a fine for the fireworks Heather and Chris were determined to do. I think the sparklers were a hit, as well. Although, I think my favorite part of the night was the thudding on the fence when Kevin tried to climb it. Happy to say he did finally make it up there. It also started a trend of everyone needing to climb our fence - which was quite entertaining.
We were able to use the kitchen for our first official party since completion. Contractors were actually there the day of finishing and touching up! It is so great to have the project complete and we absolutely love the way it turned out.
The girls catching up at our inside picnic!! At least the rain held off for the most part!

Heather and I as the Statue of Liberty

Todd and
Kosel enjoyed the sparklers as well!

Carrie and I with really large sparklers!

My flag cake to celebrate the 4
th! Believe it or not, I did make it.

Hope you all had a Happy 4
th!
1 comment:
that cake was delicious...
Post a Comment