Kevin and Emily were nice enough to host us all to a Rough Riders game last Monday. It was the first time Chris and I had been out to Dr. Pepper Park and it was a lot of fun! I will say, with the VIP treatment, air conditioning and all - we may be a little spoiled to go back and sit in the "normal" seats. Here are a few pics from the game - with of course Deuce, the Prairie Dog (who looks like a bear) mascot.
Our hosts with Deuce!

The guys with their favorite mascot!

Chris and I - look how perfect our seats were!
Belly pic, for anyone who wanted to see...definitely getting BIG!

THANKS AGAIN Kevin and Em! Was Kevin able to sneak the helmet and net out of the park?
1 comment:
You look like you got a kid in your belly or something!! He is growing... You look GREAT, sis. Love you!!
Post a Comment