Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 Months Old, Already!

It is so hard to believe. I know I say that every month, but wow they are going by quick. Each day is so fun - seeing what Will will do next. He is ticklish and laughs when I tickle him. He is lifting his head up when on his tummy. He rolled over once - but I think it was an accident. He smiles all the time - the best is in the morning when I go to get him out of the crib! Did I mention he sleeps 7, 8, or even 9 hours a night? It is great! All and all, we are very lucky. We have our fussy moments - and when I say we, I mean all of us. Typically they start with Will being fussy, but by the end Chris, Abby, Murray and I are all fussy. We get over it though!

We had our four month appointment today. Will weighs 12lbs, 14oz. He is 25 1/4 inches long. He is tall and has a rather large head for his weight (gets both from Dad). He got 5 more vaccines - 4 of which were shots. I didn't cry this time, but I kinda wanted to. The doctor said he looks great and that she'd see us in 2 more months! Here are a few pictures of our Big Boy! I've blogged a lot this month about things as they've happened, from going to church for the first time, to celebrating Valentine's Day, meeting new friends and more. Feel free to scroll back thru - as a proud mom I find myself looking back thru the blogs often. :)



Will loves playtime...well except tummy time!






Abby really likes it, too.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So good to see Abigail getting some tummy time too... Such a good big sister.

Anonymous said...

Courtney Will is so, so cute! I love looking at all the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

One word for will....pumpkin.

Such a cute Halpin (obviously from mom)!

Can't wait to meet him in person.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs