Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Picture Perfect

Will is famous! Not really, but he is on our photographer's home page. Kristin took his 3 month pictures last weekend and she put one on her home page.

Visit Kristin's site to see Will and more of her work. Will also has pictures under the New Life section from his newborn session! http://www.kristinmorales.com/

2 comments:

McMommy said...

Hi,
I found your blog while looking at Jennisa's website of blogs she has "pimped". I'm trying to get some ideas for when she does mine...I can't wait! Yours looks fantastic.
Anyway, I had to say "howdy" because my husband is an Aggie! Your son's bib that says "I spit up on t.u." is hilarious! My husband would've loved that for our sons!

If it's ok with you, I'll put a link on my blog to yours.

I look forward to more of your updates!

Jen said...

Beautiful little boy! Great picture.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs