Will with his first big boo boo on his face. He climbed up in a chair outside that collapsed and sent him flat onto the concrete. He climbed back in the same chair the next day... He didn't seem to mind the scrape as much as I did.
Will turned 19 months old on May 19th! He is getting to be such a big boy! He talks all the time -my favorite thing he says is "Oh WOW!". It is so funny. He spent his 19 month b-day with grandma (Chris's mom) and DeeDee (my mom) while we were in Hawaii. He had such a good time with both of them. When Chris and I got home yesterday we were shocked at how big he is getting! We both swear he had changed so much in a week. I guess when you are away you definitely notice it more. He is also so smart and understands so much these days! We can ask him to do things and he gets it! AMAZING! Now of course, little tasks like putting socks in your drawn and throwing trash away seems fun to him. Asking him not to hit is another thing. He likes to hit and throw things. Is that the little boy in him? When I tell him not to, it seems to cause the opposite effect. Oh the discipline is fun! :)
He's definitely becoming his own person and I love it! He's is calling us Daddy and Mommy now, although I am still Daddy sometimes. He loves to "honk" our noses, he is getting really good and telling us body parts - mouth, nose, cheeks, eyes, ears, etc. Will is starting to pay attention to the TV more. He loves Elmo (Melmo), Sid the Science Kid, and Super Why? on PBS. He also seemed to like dancing with the stars and would dance with me when it was on.
We are having a blast and enjoying our little guy! He will be a big brother in 5 months - that is hard to believe! Here are a couple recent pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment