Maddie is 1 month old! We've been very busy at our house. Between feedings, entertaining big brother and adjusting to no sleep, our days are full. Maddie is a sweet baby girl. Poor thing has some tummy problems. We are trying reflux medicine and hope that it will help. She has several very fussy times each day and it breaks my heart. Maddie weighs 8lbs 4 oz, which is very good weight gain (from the 6lbs she weighed when we brought her home). She is a good eater and tends to go about 3.5 hrs between meals. She is sleeping pretty good at night. She normally wakes up at 2:30 and again at 6. I normally get her back to sleep and Will is ready to get up. I am sleep deprived for sure, but I know that will change in time. Will has been sick for a few weeks now and has a cold as we speak. We kept him out of school this week and just hope that helps him get better! Here are a few recent pictures.




Will with his baby doll (thanks to Aunt Carrie) and the boppy. He must seem mommy like this A LOT!
Sweet baby girl
Maddie's bed. I haven't posted any nursery pictures and it still isn't really together, but my mom did put the bedding on and we've hung a few things on the wall. I'll post more once it is complete. She is sleeping in our room right now, so she really doesn't spend anytime in her room.
Will at 1 month, as a comparison. He was smaller for sure - just 40 weeks at that point.



1 comment:
Oh wow, Will was so much smaller! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment