Monday, January 4, 2010

Thirty Four

That is right, another year old for me!  Wow, THIRTY FOUR!  I have to say, when I think back on my life this far all I can say is that I am one lucky girl.  I've had many adventures in these 34 years.  I have wonderful friends that I can count on and I love - some I've known almost my entire life, others I've known for only a few years.  I have the best sister anyone could ask for - she is my best friend.  I have an amazing family.  A husband who loves me dearly and two of the most loving, precious babies.  I feel like I have such a great support system and people I can really turn to during times of need.  I had an amazing career for 10 years before I started my new one as a stay at home mom, and I still have so many people from that career I can talk to and look to for help and guidance.  So...as I turn 34 and start 2010, I am just thankful for all the blessings and for where my life has taken me thus far.  

For my birthday, Chris and I went out on a date to Abacus on Saturday night.  The food was amazing and so was the company!  On Sunday, my actual birthday, I was in my PJs ALL DAY!  We played with the kids, took down the Christmas decorations, Chris's parents came over and visited, and we had dinner here at our house with my mom and dad.  Dad made me crab legs (my favorite) and we had cake.  Will was super excited about Mommy's candles - he kept saying "Mommy 34 candles, Will 2 candles".  Of course he got to blow out two for himself as well! 

Maddie and Grandma Halpin 
Maddie and Papa
Will being crazy with DeeDee
Will, Maddie, DeeDee and Papa
Me and my babies
Blowing out candles

post signature

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like an awesome day! You are truly blessed! And I am so lucky to have you as a friend. :)

Melissa Duffield said...

What a great way to spend your 34th! Love ya!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs