Monday, October 11, 2010

Annual Trip to the Fair

After a hectic weekend of football, Maddie's birthday party, etc., Chris took the date off work and we took the kids to the fair for a couple hours.  It was CRAZY there.  I guess it was fair day or Columbus Day just brought a lot of people out!  We had our annual corn dogs, visited the petting zoo, saw Big Tex, and walked around a bit.  Maddie LOVED the corn dog and kept taking mine away from me.  Will liked it a lot, too.  It was so crowded that we didn't get to try some of the new fried delicacies for the year.  I am sure they were yummy, though!  :)









post signature

1 comment:

Melissa Duffield said...

So glad you found time to go! And I figure missing this year means I saved myself at least 3-4 pounds.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs