We went to the Ranger vs. Red Sox game tonight! We are a baseball family. We all enjoy the game and have so much fun at The Ballpark!
Chris was given 4 tickets from a local law firm and called me earlier today to see if we wanted to go. I said, of course! Chris is a long time Red Sox fan, so usually we have to discuss WHAT he is wearing to the Ballpark. Without discussion he put on his Rangers shirt (shock!) and said he was "wearing it for Will". Too funny. It was pretty cute because his shirt matched both the kids. The only Rangers shirt I own is at least 5 years old and is royal blue - which they don't seem to make many of those these days. I love it and I'm a hold out on buying a red one. The seats were great - 5 rows up from home plate right behind where the Red Sox next up to bat took swings to practice. The kids mostly like the food - hot dogs, ice cream in mini ball caps, popcorn, etc. and the fireworks. We were lucky to see one home run which meant FIREWORKS! We made it to the 5th inning and then headed home for bed. It was a great night!
Maddie climbing up the stairs checking everything out
Josh Hamilton up to bat


No comments:
Post a Comment