Will has been taking lessons at Emler Swim School since March. He's finished two classes now and he is doing such a great job! He just graduated from his Advanced Aquatots class. To graduate and move to t next class he had to be able to swim 10 feet (with a teacher in the pool for assistance). I'm so proud of him for what he's learned. He'll continue to take classes through the fall to build on what he's learned. He really likes it and we're hoping that my next summer he'll be able to swim at the pool without floaties (and me comfortable!). Other things Will's learned include jumping in, turning and swimming to the side by himself, floating on his back, and rolling his head to take a breath half way through his swim. Maddie and I go to each class and sit by the side of the pool and cheer him on. I have to give props to Mads, she is so patient and good during class. She is a great cheerleader from her Bubba, too! She'll start lessons this fall, as well. It should be fun because Maddie and I will take her lesson at the same time Will takes his. And then I'm sure we'll all head to the play pool to play after lessons.
Here are some pictures from his last class this week!
1 comment:
Awesome job, Will! Kate also moved up to a Super Aquatot this summer!
Post a Comment