Wednesday, June 3, 2009

19 weeks, 2 days... Almost half way there already!

We got to see Baby Halpin #2 again today!  Chris, Will and I all went to the doctor to see the baby.  Will was a bit confused when we said the baby was on the TV.  Not sure he really 'got it'.  The doctor told him that was his competition up on the screen.  He definitely didn't get that.

Baby is looking very good!  We saw 4 chambers of the heart, a very nice looking brain, legs, arms, hands, feet, and so much more!  He/she moves around a lot, so it took a couple times to get a good heart beat.   When we did it was 147 beats per minute.  I think that is right around where Will was at this point.  The estimated weight of the baby is about 11 0z (so about the weight of a can of coke) and is about the length of a dollar bill.  Amazing!    We were able to hold off on finding out the gender (even though I could secretly see Chris begging me without saying a word!).  Here are a few pictures.







post signature

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Congrats at making it half way and on a healthy baby! I love those little profile u/s pics! So cute!!

pink is the new black said...

yeah for baby #2!!! My prediction (and honestly I've been known to be wrong) is a girl...2 girls up at work, having a niece this year too...I think its the year of the girl:) Hey long lost friend, could we PLEASE get together now that its summer and I'm off!!!!!????

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs