Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kicks, Kicks, Kicks!

This little one is a kicker!  I remember Will kicking a lot, but this one I think has him beat already.  Partially because I started feeling it earlier.  I think that is just because I knew what it would feel like this time around.  But anytime I sit down the baby goes nuts!  And when I get in bed at night and I'm reading, it is like a martial arts fest in my tummy.  I can already see the kicks on my belly and Chris has felt them a few times too.   Last night Chris was talking to the baby and he got a really swift kick.  Amazing to think they hear you and know your voices.  So cool.  Anyways, just thought I'd share that I'm getting beat up from the inside out!  I wouldn't have it any other way!  

My next doctors appt is Monday.  Just a check up.  Then I'll schedule the next sono for 28 weeks and my gestational diabetes test for around 26 weeks, I think.   At my last sono they said the placenta was closer to my cervix than they'd like it to be (less than 2cm), so I get to have extra sonos.  Not sure when those start, but I like the idea of extra chances to see the munchkin.  They really watch the placenta to see if they'd need to do a c-section.  Since I had one with Will already and plan on doing so again, there really isn't any concern at this point.  I'm so glad I'm in the hands of good doctors that are on top of everything.  They really bring me peace of mind and I feel taken care of, which is so nice.

Hope you all are well.  Have a great weekend and stay cool!  The entire US looks to be HOT these days!

post signature

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs