As far as I go, things are looking pretty good. My blood pressure is staying down so far, I haven't been too swollen, and I'm feeling good. Tired, of course, but good. We hope that my blood pressure stays in check this time around! They did diagnose me with Placenta Previa (http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/placenta-previa-topic-overview). This basically means the placenta is sitting on top of my cervix. This rules out any chance of having a "normal" delivery, but since we already have a c section scheduled (and I had one last time) they don't think it will impact us too much. There are some other risks, but basically they are going to do extra sonos to make sure everything continues to look good and told me to take it easy, which I am reminding myself to do.
Will is slowly creeping into the 2's! He has a very strong opinion on a lot of things these days and does many things to show us what he thinks! We're working on teaching him that he isn't always the boss, but I'm not sure he believes us at this point! He really is such a sweet little guy with a good temperament. He just wants to do, what he wants to do. Don't we all! We are very lucky. We talk about the baby a lot and he kisses my belly and pats it and says "baby". He also pats his own belly sometimes and says "baby". Pretty cute.
The sono film at the doctors office is printing really dark these days. I have a video I'm trying to freeze some frames on to print, so when I figure that out I'll post more. But here is one picture of our sweet baby's face. He/she looked a lot more like Will than last time. I can't wait to finally meet him/her so we can see if there is any resemblance!
More to come! Hope you are all doing well!



1 comment:
You are totally approaching the 3T! Glad to see you have a big baby brewing in your belly too! :) Sorry about the placenta previa but like you said, you were planning for a section anyways, but still {{hugs}} if you are on Pelvic Rest or something like that! Are you going to Erin's on Friday?
Post a Comment