Monday, July 20, 2009

Time Marches On...

These days we find ourselves to be completely amazed at the passing of time.  We need it to SLOW DOWN!!!!  Will is 21 months old as of yesterday, which means in 3 months he'll be 2 AND will be a big brother.  We have less than 3 months until the scheduled delivery date!   That means Chris has successfully waited 6 months already to find out if Baby #2 is a boy or girl!  I think he'll make it 3 more months.  :)  

July has been a fun month and August is looking like it will be one too!  I have pictures to post from the last few weeks, I'll try to do that soon.  We are in the process of organizing and cleaning to prepare for Baby #2.  The furniture is in and we plan on picking it up in the next couple weeks. We've spent the last week cleaning out Will's clothes, organizing it all (kid has a A LOT of clothes!), moving all my junk from the spare bedroom closet (now the nursery closet) to the hall closet and decorating the playroom some.  Pretty soon the upstairs of our house will be 100% kid central, which was always the hope!  Once everything is "together" I'll take some pictures of that too.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer and taking advantage of the laziness and fun times that summer brings.  Like everything else, it passes too fast!    Take some time to play!

post signature

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

I can't believe less than 3 months!! Crazy!! Looking forward to seeing y'all this morning!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs