Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun with Friends!

Haircut and Lunch
Yesterday, Will and I joined Avery and Kristi for a haircut (for the kids) and lunch at Bubba's!  It was a lot of fun and I think Avery and Will were very entertained with each other!  They played Peek A Boo and the entire restaurant was watching them scream "A-BOO!"(not sure if that is good or bad...).   Thanks for a fun lunch KP and Avery!



Children's Museum
While the big boys played golf today, Kelli and I decided to take the little boys to the Dallas Children's Museum.  I've been wanting to go for a while and I have to say I think it was a hit! Preston and Will ran around everywhere.  Their favorites were definitely the fire truck and the water room.  I think they would have "driven" the truck all day and they were SOAKED after playing in the water!   Thanks for a fun Saturday, Kel and Pre Pre (Will's way of saying Preston).







post signature

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs