Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun with the kids!

Our friends Katherine and Brian organized a dinner and get together for all our friends from college.  Wow, have things changed!  These are all the ladies I stumbled up and down Bourbon Street with in my college days, kept bars open past their closing time, and did many more things I am sure we are all glad we don't completely remember!  :)  It was so much fun to see everyone and even more fun to see all of our kids play together.  I think Katherine said the final count was 15 adults and 11 kids.  And all 11 of those kids have arrived in the past 4 years!  Here is a picture of the gang - we were able to actually get them in one shot!  They all had so much fun playing together and I think were all pretty exhausted by the end of the evening!  Thanks for the fun night!

From left to right:  Luke and Nicole Bitner, CJ Miner, Agatha Robinson, Avery Poteet, Preston McKnight, Kate Turner, Will Halpin, Morgan Miner, and Kendal Young.

post signature

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs