Will got a new big boy chair for the kitchen table! He did really well with his first dinner, ate off his plate the entire time and didn't spill anything! He also really enjoyed saying cheese with food in his mouth!
I am a wife to my wonderful husband Chris, mother to Will and Maddie and two wonderful pups - Abby and Murray, daughter, sister, friend, shopoholic, and chocoholic! I am a stay at home mom and love it! In my former job, I worked at Ernst & Young as a campus recruiter. I do miss it and the great people I worked with! Life is good and I am very blessed. I started this blog to keep people updated on our life and I love sharing what is going on. I am not a writer and have horrible writing/grammer skills, so I apologize in advance. Hope you all enjoy reading about the Halpin adventures!
1 comment:
what a big boy!!
Post a Comment