Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh, What a Circus!

Chris surprised me a few weeks ago with tickets to go see Britney Spears! I've mentioned several times how I wanted to see her in concert and that I should probably do it soon because who knows how much longer she will actually tour!  When he told me about the tickets and told me to find someone to go with, I immediately called Carrie to see if she would drive in from OKC to join me!  We had a BLAST!  The concert was really entertaining.  This is her "Circus" tour and it really was a circus, complete with carney's, acrobats, and all kinds of other crazy things.  And girl WORKS during her show!  Her dancers were amazing and she does a pretty good job of keeping up with them.  Most of the songs are lip sync, but I'm OK with that.  I actually think it probably makes the show better!  :)  Here are a few pictures from the night.  Thanks Chris for giving us such a great treat!  Oh...and yes I got plenty of comments and looks about being 8 mos pregnant.  There are a lot of people in this world that must not have ever seen a pregnant belly!





post signature

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs