Monday, September 28, 2009
Will's 2nd Birthday Party
Will's 2nd birthday party was Sunday. We decided to do it a few weeks early in order to make sure it didn't conflict with Baby Halpin #2's arrival and was a day especially for him. Will's been going to The Little Gym once a week since he was 6 months old, so we decided it would be a great place for him to celebrate his birthday with his friends and family. We had a great time! It is funny, we didn't really prep him for the day. I started telling him last week that he was having a party, but we just talked about it a little. I actually got worried on Saturday that maybe I should have taught him how to blow out his candles on his cake. I worried for NOTHING! He completely knew it was his special day. He was so happy, ran around like a wild man, and did a perfect job blowing out the candles. You could just tell he knew the party was his and he loved it! There is just nothing better than watching your child play, giggle, laugh, and truly enjoy what they are doing! Chris and I were so happy with his party and so happy that so many of his friends and family could be there to help celebrate! Thanks to all for a WONDERFUL 2nd Birthday celebration! We are so blessed and thankful. And an extra shout out to Carrie for her help with the cupcakes! I could not have done them without her master skills! Love you sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He did know it was his party and blew out those candles perfectly! We love the CD of music too! Listened to it in the car today and as each song ended, Collin would ask, "more? more?" Great favor!!
Post a Comment