Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary!


Chris and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend! Six years ago I know neither of us knew where we'd be six years from that big day! And as I reflect I just think WOW! A lot happens in a short period of time. We moved across country, bought a house, added another puppy to our lives, had Will, bought a 2nd house, had Maddie, and here we are! Those are some major changes! And lots of laughter, love, screaming and crying in between I am sure! :) It has been a wonderful six years and I look forward to so many more! I love you Chris!

Chris surprised me with dinner on Friday night at Wolfgang Puck's restaraunt, 560, at the top of Reunion Tower (or as Will calls it "the BIG ball" in downtown Dallas). Here are a couple pictures. I only had my point and shoot camera with me and after I found out where we were going I so wish I'd had my SLR. But then again, that might have been annoying to the rest of the place!










post signature

1 comment:

pink is the new black said...

Court! Y'all are so cute!!! Looks like an awesome place! Miss you friend, summer is around the corner and I'm coming your way to see your sweet babies and you my sweet big girls!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs