Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

We had a busy Mother's Day weekend that included a surprise spa appointment for me on Friday, our niece, Karina's, first communion Saturday morning, Chris and Will going to a baseball game Saturday evening, Maddie and I going to East Texas to see my grandma with my sister and mom on Saturday afternoon, and finally Mother's Day at our house on Sunday. Whew! It was a busy weekend filled with everyone we love. I couldn't have asked for more.

I was a poor picture taker, but I did get a few of Will playing with his cousins, Karina and Brennan. They had so much fun! Once I get pictures from everyone else on the other events, I'll post those.

Karina is like Will's little mommy...
And he loves her!
Tackle Karina!
Siblings having fun
Will and Murray getting Brennan!

After everyone left on Sunday, Will took an early bath (and went to bed early since he was having too much fun to nap earlier in the day). Here are just a few cute pics from us hanging out at home before bedtime.

The family hanging out in the living room
My PJ boy
"Seriously, Daddy?"

Of course, I didn't get a picture with the kids on Mother's Day. It was just too crazy. I'll add that to the list to do next weekend! I hope you all had a wonderful day. I did. I am blessed with a WONDERFUL mom of my own and two precious babies! I'm a lucky girl.

post signature

1 comment:

Melissa Duffield said...

Random...but Karina's hair is to die for!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs