I have realized he pees a lot more in the morning than he does in the afternoon/evening. SO...I think we are there. I have a potty that I plan on keeping in the car but the logistics of leaving the house still bother me a bit. I would just hate for him to have to go and us not be in the position to stop. He is holding it much better and today we talked about holding it until we get to the actual potty. I think we'll be good soon. I hope so! We might run a quick errand tomorrow to test the waters and then go play at a friend's house on Wednesday. Chris and I also told Will we'd take him to dinner to celebrate that he is a big boy! He asked to go to MiCocina, of course! We've trained him well! :)
Thanks for all the encouraging words and advice over the past few days! I'm sure I'll have more questions for many of you as we figure this out! Thanks to M&Ms for being such tasty treats for little ones and thanks to the inventor of the sticker! Both were critical in our process. And thanks to Clorox wipes, because Will thinks it is really great to dump the pee into the potty. So even if we make it there, we end up cleaning up something after all. You pick your battles, right?
Will - we are SO proud of you and love you so much! You are such a BIG BOY now, but you'll always be our little man!



2 comments:
I want a phone call the next time he goes #2!!! Keep up the diligence, and PLEASE leave the house today. You need it :)
Wonderful Court!! I think he is MILES ahead of where Collin is right now. Y'all are doing great!!
Post a Comment