Sunday, June 27, 2010

Potty Training Update

Will is doing SO great on his potty training. He's 100% trained at this point, I would say. We have not worn a diaper since June 5th! He tells us when he needs to go potty and poop. He tells other people he wears big boy underwear, and he sometimes says "Member, I used to wear diapers?" and "Only babies wear butt paste and I'm a big boy. I don't wear diapers or butt paste". He's funny. The poop part has been the hardest for him and he really is getting the hang of it. He gets a "big surprise" still for pooping and he asks for them most days. They consist of $1 bin toys and large marshmallows. At night he is not wearing diapers, but can only hold it for about 7 hours. We usually get him up before we go to bed and he goes potty while he's still asleep. And then Chris gets him up at 6AM when he wakes up and takes him again. He goes right back to bed. Often he doesn't even really wake up. We're considering pull ups at night but just taking it day by day still.

We are so proud of our big boy! He's growing up way too fast!

post signature

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs